Welcome Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boats For Sale ?

Posted by cyoa_1 
Boats For Sale ?
December 19, 2016 02:07PM
Sandy,

I am wondering if I can advertise by Drift Boat for Sale here on this forum ?
I contacted you about resetting my password etc., but found it easier to just create a new user account.
I have pics of my build listed under user name cyoa1.
You guys helped me tremendously on the build and the boat turned out perfect - THANKS!
I used the build plans from Jason Cajun (King Fisher) with a few modifications.
Beautiful Boat but need some TLC after sitting in the weather for a couple of years,
but minor for those who know how to build or even for the novice not wanting to do a complete build.
I can add pics if its alright? Economy has got me down and have to sell.

Thanks for your response

Mike
Re: Boats For Sale ?
December 19, 2016 02:22PM
Absolutely. Images plus a short history of the boat is probably a requirement--which you did. I'm just saying........for everybody else.

And it doesn't have to be any one kind. Boats are boats. I wish I owned a tig welder and sheet metal stuff.

If I had enough time and energy (I don't) I'd really like to own a stout aluminum jet boat. That I designed and made myself.

December 19, 2016 04:00PM
It just so happens I am a welder and have a tig rig etc for building aluminum boats.
Problem is, the cost of aluminum is so high its not cost effective unless one build a dozen at a time.......looked into that before I built this wooden boat. I have a realative who is a guide on the Green River and Flaming George and we discussed at length on building a fleet for the Guid Service (Old Moe Guid Service) but found that unless we could pre-sell half a dozen it wouldn't be cost effective. There are other ways to get around that I'm sure but haven't found anything yet.
If you have resources and are really wanting to build a few, let me know, perhaps we can get together on theat project and make something of it.
I will post pic's of the Drift Boat to the forum; thanks for letting me advertise here Sandy, your a scholar and gentleman.

Mike
December 19, 2016 04:55PM
Mike, sorry to hear of your situation. You built an excellent boat and anyone who buys it will get an excellent watercraft!

Rick N
December 19, 2016 05:03PM
Hey Rick, good to hear from you again.

thanks for the cudo's my freind, it was a labor of love for sure.
It does sadden me that I haven't been able to keep up with the maintanance like I should, but hey, sometimes life just happens, what can one do ?

How are you anyway ?
you can send me a PM if you like and we can visit - may have to set up a PM here to receive messages - I'll work on that now
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login