Honky Dory sides for sale
March 26, 2017 10:01PM
Hello all,
Been a very long time since I've been on here. My Dad and I started a build, when I lived in Omaha, but my dad passed, I got married, have a wonderful daughter and we now live in Manhattan,MT. I wasn't very far along when I got a job in Bozeman so the boat sides were loaded on the uhaul and stored in my tiny garage until we got a house. I have since bought a fixer upper boat and no longer have the time to work on the Honky Dory. I'd like to get $250 which includes a gallon of Raka.
My number is 406-589-7791 if you have any questions.

Re: Honky Dory sides for sale
March 27, 2017 01:23AM
That would be a good deal. Looks like you did excellent work and your asking price is at or less than material cost.
March 27, 2017 07:06PM
I'm tempted to buy it. I don't have an HD right now.
March 28, 2017 12:58AM
You're welcome to take a look at it any time. Those extra pieces of mahogany come with it.
March 28, 2017 09:12PM
I'll call. I want it..............but I do have a space problem. Got two boats in my shop right now and that's all the room I got.
I'll try to call sometime this week. It's a good deal for sure. Just not sure it makes sense for me.
March 28, 2017 10:43PM
Call anytime. I usually get home around 5:30 or so. I'll be around all weekend as well.
April 24, 2017 11:15PM
Still for sale. Make offer. Would like out of my garage.
June 20, 2017 10:42PM
Still for sale. Will take best offer. If anyone is interested my number is(406) 589-7791
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login