FS: Mostly complete plascore Honky Dory 14ft
April 20, 2022 11:42PM
I'm selling my mostly complete dory. Unfortunately I do not have to time to dedicate to this project so if anyone is looking to finish it off I'm only looking to get my money b ack on materials. I've built it to be decked with the rowers seat to be a cooler. About half of the decking is complete. Price includes two full sheets of plascore and many large off cuts which is more than enough to finish the boat as well as fiberglass cloth, cooler, a mostly full gallon of epoxy and hardener and a handful of other random items. Boat is located in Colorado Springs, CO. $3700. I do not have a trailer yet so pick up only. I'm having trouble posting photos so If your interested post an email and I will send pics.

Re: FS: Mostly complete plascore Honky Dory 14ft
April 21, 2022 01:09PM
Send me the photos as a email attachment. I'll put'em here.

This forum will only attach photos of about 700 pixels wide. Or less. So the other alternative is to use a pnoto editor to make your photos smaller first. This lame forum software should be smart enough to do that on the fly but it isn't, and I don't have time to fix it. That would be a 2 or 3 day project.

s a n d y dot p i t t e n d r i g h AT g m a i l dot c o m <- send me your pics. I'll put'em here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login